Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Fuzzytopia's Best of 2007

It's been a great year in Fuzzytopia and I'd like to thank all my beloved Fuzzytopiaries for participating in this, the ginchiest of community blogs.

I thought it might be a good idea if I culled through the 600 or so entries made to see if I could come up with a short list of what I thought were some of the niftier entries of the year. By all means, feel free to post your own lists. That's what makes Fuzzytopia so much fun to visit -- the variety of interests we share.

Anyhoo, here's my Best Of list in no particular order:

White SurfStyle 5 by Supercar (NSFW)
Daft Punkette
CHIMZITS!
Still Life: A Cemetery Documentary
I Look Like a Goddamned Muppet
Beaglebot's Cake Fight game
LOL Hamster
George Washington Rap (NSFW)
Tonight We Dine...IN CAKETOWWWN!
Orson Welles' Batman

For the life of me though, I couldn't decide on which QOTD would be Quote of the Year, so here are my faves:

I inhale a cigarette for breakfast, but I'm always thinking of biscuits, gravy and the Civil War. — Dr. Piranha

GhettoBodhi: How did the stem cell vote go today??
PAgent: They couldn't reach the little levers.

Once, while sleeping out beneath the stars, beaglebot had a dream about Monica Belucci. Afterwards, there were only 9 planets in our solar system -- LowFlyingMule

* * * FuzzyDave has a mouth full of gauze and the hiccups
beaglebot> Which is oddly exactly opposite two turntables and a microphone